» Play Quizzes
» Home Page
» Site Map
» Bingo History
» Bingo Words
» Celebrity Quiz
» Da Vinci
» Deal Or No Deal
» Father's Day
» Free Bingo
» Household Tips
» Mother's Day
» The Price Is Right
Rocky Balboa Quiz
Quiz questions and answers about Rocky Balboa and the Rocky Films:
This Rocky Balboa quiz is ideal for Rocky fans and can be used for a Rocky pub quiz or a Rocky Balboa theme night or just for fun:
Get a Rocky Ring tone for your mobile - includes the Rocky theme, Rocky theme by the Crazy Frog and Eye of the Tiger.
1. Who does Rocky fight in the Rocky Balboa film?
2. How old was Sylvester Stallone when he made Rocky Balboa?
3. What was the working title of Rocky Balboa?
4. What real life boxer appeared in Rocky Balboa?
5. How much did it cost to make Rocky Balboa?
Buy Rocky Balboa on DVD
The DVD of Rocky Balboa will be released on 21 May 2007. It can be pre-ordered and sent to you on the day of release with free delivery available and at a discounted price. More Information or Order Now.
Rocky fans can also buy all six Rocky films on DVD in the new Rocky Collection - Rocky/Rocky 2/Rocky 3/Rocky 4/Rocky 5/Rocky Balboa which includes free delivery.
6. Which actor performed the role of Robert 'Rocky' Balboa Junior?
7. Name three actors or actresses to appear in every Rocky film.
8. What is the nickname of Rocky Balboa's opponent?
9. What Boxing reality TV programme did Sylvester Stallone star in before Rocky Balboa?
10. What are the names of the turtles of Rocky Balboa?
11. On what date did Rocky Balboa premier in the UK?
12. What is the name of Rocky Balboa's dog?
13. What is the Rocky Theme Score called?
14. What steps does Rocky famously run up in training?
15. Who did Rocky Balboa fight in the first Rocky film?
16. What was the maiden name of Rocky Balboa's wife, Adrian?
17. What is the nickname of Rocky Balboa?
18. Where did Rocky Balboa take Adrian on their first date?
19. Which Russian boxer fought Rocky Balboa in Rocky IV?
20. Which group recorded the Rocky theme tune Eye Of The Tiger For Rocky III?
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
The Drummer Boy is my latest novel about the ghost of a Gordon Highlander Drummer Boy from the Battle of Waterloo who haunts a modern day army nurse.
It is packed with trivia about the Napoleonic War, His Majesty's Theatre in Aberdeen, the history of Tidworth Military Hospital and about modern day nursing and emergency first aid as well as the battlefield medical care during the Battle of Waterloo.
Read the first three chapters for free on most devices.
If you like this page and would like to easily share it with your friends and family please use the social networking buttons below:
1. Mason Dixon
2. 60 years old
3. Punchers Chance
4. Mike Tyson
5. $24 million
6. Milo Ventimiglia
7. Sylvester Stallone (Rocky Balboa, The Italian Stallion), Talia Shire (Adrian), Burt Young (Paulie) and Tony Burton (Duke)
8. The Line
9. The Contender
10. Cuff and Link
11. 16th January 2007
13. Gonna Fly Now
14. Philadelphia Museum of Art
15. Apollo Creed
17. The Italian Stallion
18. The Skating Ice Rink
19. Captain Ivan Drago
Read more about Rocky Balboa on our Rocky Trivia page.
Play the free Rocky Balboa Game
Automatically Add Us To Your Favourites Folder - Bookmark Us.
We are seeking fascinating facts to send to our twitter followers. If you would like to send us some then we will retweet it to our followers and include your @ name as a thank you, which can help you in turn get more followers. Just send it to the Uttertrivia Twitter account.
» Robert Burns
» St Andrews Day
» St Valentine
» Strike It Lucky
» Word Origins
» Celebrity Quiz
» Strike It Lucky
» Big Brother
» Rocky Balboa
» Deal Or no Deal
» Free Strike It Lucky Cash Prize Game